Last August 20, 2012, I launched “This Is My Life,” which is a personal blog. Since then, I found self-fulfillment in venting out my ideas about my life including my works, my passion and my community.
Nevertheless, after a span of more than 2 years of blogging coupled by the insights gained from my travels within the Philippines and abroad, I found out that the niche that I selected was too confined about my life leaving a little or no elbow room at all for me to express my ideas about anything under the sun. Hence, I came out with the decision of terminating my personal blog and create a new one with a domain bearing my name.
So friends, here again I am blogging… but with an expanded niche. In here, I write not only just to communicate and reflect about my life and works, my journeys and travels, my family and community and everything that revolves around me but also to express my ideas about the niches that are closer to my heart- relationships, money and finance as well as health and fitness. As usual, I can be sentimental in my blog… I would laugh with my heart out when I’m delighted, cry bitterly when I’m sad, praise to heavens for someone else’s good deeds but criticize to hell when somebody, including me, is aggrieved. I’ll try my best to make you feel as if you are having a conversation with me and let you take a step into the mind of one of the most misunderstood persons in the town of Socorro, Bucas Grande Island, Surigao del Norte, Philippines.
My upbringing influenced me to be humble enough but I also believe that too much humility is pride. I expect to be accused by my detractors for ringing my own bells but I am also sure that those who like me deserve candid information about my life, works and ideas.
As a personal blogger, I surely take pride in each of my blog posts, even if my blog is never read. But, for you who take your precious time conversing with me, I would strive hard to enforce civility on my blog and strictly adhere to the Blogger’s Code of Conduct as follows:
1. I take responsibility not just for my own words, but for the comments I allow on my blog;
2. I never tolerate abusive comments;
3. I will delete anonymous comments and admit pseudonymous ones if I know personally his/her real name;
4. I will ignore someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages;
5. I will take controversial conversations offline, and talk directly, or find an intermediary who can do so;
6. If I know someone who is behaving badly, I will tell him/her so;
7. I will always keep my source private;
8. I don’t say anything online that I wouldn’t say in person.
Welcome Aboard then to my reborn blog!